Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!!


Halloween was super fun this year with Lilly. She really got into it as most 2 year olds do. She was all about this candy stuff!!! She would say 'trick or treat' and then with some prodding (sometimes) she would say 'thank you, happy halloween and I'm Tinkerbell'. Pretty stinkin' cute. Now literally right when she wakes up in the morning she asks to have 'just one piece of candy', and then she gives me her most charming smile. Lucy is growing like a weed. She is beautiful and smiling and cooing, in a word-perfection. I love her so much and so does Lilly. She always asks her, 'what's going on little one?' When I can figure out how to get the dumb videos to upload then I will post LOTS of videos b/c I have a bunch that I have wanted to post!!!! I really do wish I was more computer savvy, or had the motivation to try to mess around with stuff on the computer at least. But, sleep always wins out over time on the computer. I hope all is well with everyone. I'm going to try to enlist the help of the hubby to help me figure out why I can't get videos to upload and then fix the problem. Peace out.
Yeah and I don't know why most of this is underlined and I'm too scared to mess with it because everytime I do I end up deleting the images I uploaded. BLAH!!!!!





9 comments:

mb said...

Oh they are just so sweet! i love the tinkerbell costume.

p.s. when you upload pictures, in the top righthand corner of the box it says "edit html" or "compose" if you upload the pictures in the "compose" form it shows the pictures, if you upload in the "edit html" form it is just all the writing. I usually upload the pictures in the html section and then write everything in the compose section, that's when you can change all the fonts and the underlined stuff. Also, I'd try uploading your videos on Vimeo.com first and then embedding them into the html section of the post. OR I can just show you at Christmas.

I like your kiddies. I am excited to see them at Christmas!

Childress Family said...

Love the pictures. Your girls are just precious! Miss you guys.

KC& Sterling said...

I think you have the cutest Tinkerbell and pink cheeta EVER! I love your babies! Hope you are doing well! We miss you guys!

Karen S. said...

I'm glad you are posting! I can't believe how much the girls have grown up. We miss yall!

Jake and Nicole said...

Your mother in law with a cupcake in her hand!??!?!?! She looks terrified! So funny! (I know she just wants to eat it!)

Janine said...

You posted! Oh my gosh, could Lilly get cuter? Every stinking time you post she's grown more beautiful.
Look at MB being all techno-savvy. I need her to teach me some stuff at Christmas.
Lucy looks adorable.
Yeah for Christmas coming soon!

The Larson's said...

Oh my goodness Lilly is so cute! I miss you guys and Lucy is getting so big! I hope that we can see you guys soon. It looks like the girls had a great Halloween!

Miranda said...

Oh I have the cutest neices! :)

Miranda said...

oh I have the cutest nieces! :0