Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Introducing Lucille Grace Kraus!!!!!!






Here are the stats of our new little bundle of joy!!!! Lucille Grace Kraus Weight: 6 pounds 13 ounces Length: 19 1/2 inches
Born at: 12:42 p.m. Sept. 2nd 2009.
Okay so really fast I'm going to get these up. We have more pictures but this is all I will try for right now!! Things are going really well. Lucy is growing like a champ. She had her two week check today and she weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces!!!!! She is in the 75th percentile for height and weight. So crazy after my little Lilly squirt!!! We all doing well. I am healing well and starting to feel more normal. Love you all. Thank you for all your prayers on our behalf. We feel so blessed to be able to welcome a sweet new spirit into this world. She is so wonderful and Lilly loves her new baby sister. I will try to get videos up this week too!!!! I've got some cute ones! The last pic is right before I left to go to the hospital for the C-section. It is weird to not be pregnant anymore. You get weirdly used to it!!!!










11 comments:

Mubeen said...

Congratulations to the Kraus Family!!! I had no idea you had her! She is beautiful!

mb said...

I have multiple things to say-
1. the first pic of Lilly freaks me out, like alot.
2. Lilly looks like she is ready to punch someone in the face in the picture of her holding Lucy
3. I miss mom and dad and how cute they are.
4. Lucy is seriously adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person! Your kiddies can be the start of my photography business (i'm kidding, seirously).

Mrs. B said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Lucy looks so cute (and Lilly is just gorgeous - those blue eyes kill me!). Love to you all!

Janine said...

Lucy is beautiful. I agree with MB--Lilly does look a bit angry in the pic where she's holding Lucy. Thanks for finally posting! It's hard to get a vibe for what babies really look like without LOTS of pictures!

Melanie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet Lucy! All the pictures are so cute. Lilly is getting to be such a big girl. It seems weird to say that because she's the same age as Zoe. But she's just changed so much since we met you guys. And Lilly's a big sister now! Yay for Lucy!

Childress Family said...

I am so happy you posted some pictures! Your girls are so precious. I can't wait to meet Lucy, she is so pretty! Lilly is getting so big, and is gorgeous. Congrats! We love and miss you all!

Allen family said...

Love, love, love, love the pictures! It is so good to be able to see Lilly and Lucy! And since I can't see them in person yet, thank you for the pictures!!!!

carli k said...

Congratulations you two! Lucy is beautiful - hope I get to meet her soon! xoxo

Jake and Nicole said...

I need to see her in person!!!! Fun Pictures! :)

Jill Shaner said...

Thanks for posting such great photos of your beautiful family. Congratulations!

Miranda said...

Beautiful little girls! Can't wait to meet Miss Lucy! :)