Saturday, July 25, 2009

BIRTHDAYS!!!!













We have been busy celebrating birthdays!!!! I have decided that I would love to have a winter baby if I can have my way for the next one!!!!! Summer is so busy. Fun. But busy.
Lilly is now 2, I can't believe it. So grown up. She embraced the birthday parties that we had for her whole heartedly!!! We had a family party, and then a friend party. It was a blast. Thank you to all who came to celebrate our baby!!!! We also celebrated Collin's birthday on the 18th. So much fun. We had a few friends over for that and had a good time. Some highlights from this month have been that Lilly fell and hit her sweet little eye on our ONE tile stair. I have feared it for sometime and it happened. It was horrible, luckily it healed just fine, but that is why she has discoloration on her eye!!! I am getting more and more pregnant and kind of bummed that I have to go through the whole month of August. But all is well, baby is growing well and I am able to function- can't be too picky right?? I'm getting excited to have another baby, still trying to figure out how exactly it is done-but excited nonetheless!!!! Life is good, we feel truly blessed. Collin is busy, busy with school, and I am sad about that. He doesn't usually get home until at least 7:30 at the earliest it seems. Ah well, I am happy that he is where he is. He is excited to learn more and seems to thrive under pressure (when he gets sleep :). Hope all is well with everyone!!!!

P.S. I will probably get in trouble for posting the "pregnant" picture, but I thought it was funny. My friend, Nicole is due 5 days after me- but is having a boy. Our husbands wanted us to rub bellies, um not gonna happen but I think it is pretty interesting how different we are carrying our babies. Mine being a girl, and hers being a boy!! Also, I don't know how to get this text so it doesn't separate in weird spots. I a not very computer savvy. Sorry it looks so weird!!!!

8 comments:

mb said...

So Scott and I have come to an agreement that Lilly is beautiful and you are going to be in trouble because she will have lots of boys coming after her and because of that we feel both joy and concern for both of you.

Mrs. B said...

Oh my gosh Lilly is so cute! I love the picture where you're holding her and she's in a towel. Adorable!

Childress Family said...

I can't believe how much Lilly has changed since we saw her. She is getting so big. Thanks so much for updating. The pictures are adorable. We miss you guys so much!

Jake and Nicole said...

Lily is SO adorable in all those pictures! And another girl on the way, yeah trouble for yall!! Not only do you look good pregnant but espically next to that other girl! I was laughing when you wrote about us rubbing bellies! I forgot they wanted us to do that~ men. LOVE the picture of Gavin and Lily! The bench made it perfect!

Jake and Nicole said...

Sorry about all the times I forgot the other "L" in Lilly's name!

Janine said...

Lilly really does get cuter all the time. She gives a strong impression of impiness in all these pics though...hmm...

Melanie said...

I love the belly picture!!! Lilly is getting so big and is SO pretty. We need to get together really really soon!

Critchfield fam said...

Lily is soooo cute! Such long hair too. I can't believe she's already two. You look so cute too Liana!! When are you due? We should totally get together sometime! It's been like a year since we've seen you guys. Kailee would LOVE the playmate and we'd love to see you guys! Are you free Saturday for lunch or next Friday or Saturday?? Congrats on graduating Collin and with such high honors!!