Monday, April 14, 2008

She is so CUTIFUL!!!!

That is a new word that Collin made up and I quite like it!!!! I decided to do two postings, back to back because I am such a slacker and haven't been keeping up with our blog as well as I would like. I am sorry for not being a better blogger, I will continue to try to get better!!!! It is so fun to watch Lilly's personality develop more and more everyday. She cracks us up, and is constant entertainment. We recently discovered that she loves to watch Collin and Tyler play catch with the football and pretty much any kind of ball (Tennis, Golf, etc...) I have included some videos of this. She is hysterical and so much fun!!! She also went to her first birthday party for her friend, Bella. It was adorable!!! The pic with Collin and the pink bloomers was the result of a late night and he had been folding alot of Lilly's clothes!!! I hope ya'll enjoy!!!!



















7 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Laughing videos are so fun, and you got some good ones. I agree that being a mom is wonderful!

The Larson's said...

So funny! Those videos of her laughing with the ball throwing and the spitting were hilarious. She is so darn cute!

carli k said...

Okay. It's official. Lilly is ADORABLE. Babies are cute, but Lilly is really cute :) I especially melted over the one of her with Uncle Brent. Wish I could be there to meet her! xoxo

Janine said...

I love her giggles. How funny and great...it is so fun to see her get bigger and cuter. I'm glad you've got this blog up so we're not missing it like we would be otherwise.

Childress Family said...

I love it. The videos are great. She is getting so big, and she is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see you all again. Adra and Lilly would have fun together. Love you all!

Allen family said...

Well, as dad would say, "she's a keeper!" Lilly is getting so big and she is super adorable! Love you tons!!!

Maribeth said...

BLOOMERS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA