Sunday, May 4, 2008

How is she so big?

Our Lillian is growing like a weed. I can't believe how fast time goes. I know I say that all the time, but its true!!! I'm starting to try and teach her sign language, (thanks to Sis. Peterson) we have some DVD's that we are learning from. It is so fun, she hasn't responded yet with sign but I'm confident she will very soon. We feel so grateful to have the friends and family that we are privileged to know!! I wanted to thank all of you who have helped us with our little one. Whether it be through clothing, toys, money or advice, we are so very blessed. I am trying to soak in the moments and of course document with many pictures, because I know that this time is so short. We were able to spend some time with Joel (my brother) who was here with his fiance Brittany. We got to meet her and her family for the first time and it was so much fun!!!! Joel is a lucky guy, and I know he knows that!!! I am so excited to have two new additions to our family, Scott and Brittany. I love that our family just keeps growing!!! I hope all is going well with all of you. We thank you all for your love and friendship. P.S. I couldn't get the video that I wanted to upload, so I will try again later. It is super cute!!









6 comments:

Mubeen said...

Cute cute cute!!! She is growing so fast and is so fun to be around! Thanks for this morning!! xoxo

The Larson's said...

She is just so cute. She made Bella smile while I played that video. Hope you are all doing well!

The Johnsons said...

I love baby giggles! What beautiful eyes she has and I just want to pinch her cute little baby cheeks! :) BTW - you know other Larsons?? :)

Janine said...

I love it. She looks like you in the second pic from the bottom. Thanks for posting more, she just gets more grown up all the time.

Melanie said...

Liana! I love those cute faces that Lilly makes. She's stinkin' cute.

michigan_herrs said...

She is adorable. You are such a great mom to enjoy the little moments. They mean so much and it goes so fast! I also can't wait to hear how all of the weddings go this summer. I hope I get to see lots of pictures blogged!

Rachel