Monday, April 14, 2008

Nana and Grandpa come to visit!!!!

Nana and Grandpa came to visit us!!! It was so wonderful. We took a two day trip to San Antonio and had so much fun!!! I've also included some pictures of Collin and some of his buddies from his growing up years. Always so fun to catch up with old friends.
Lilly is getting so grown up I can't believe how fast the time is going. I truly feel so very blessed to have her in our lives. She is so incredibly wonderful, I LOVE being a mom. You don't know how it is going to be until you become a mom, I used to worry that I wouldn't like it-or that I wouldn't be able to do it. It is the best, and I couldn't ask for more. I love our little family.

















2 comments:

The Larson's said...

She is so cute! I love the one with her in the little spanish dress! It was so fun to see you at the party. I hope you have a great week. Talk to you soon.

Miranda said...

She IS cutiful! Can't wait to see her (oh and you guys too)
Miranda