Monday, October 1, 2007

Smiles All Around

Okay so I (Liana) am attempting to post this week. We are really trying to repent of our lack of posting consistently!! Lillian just keeps getting cuter and cuter and we couldn't be any happier than we are right now. She is such a light in our lives. Over the past 2 weeks or so she has begun to smile alot. It sure makes your day when she smiles right at you! Alright, well I'm going to wrap this up...the little one is sleeping and who knows how much longer that will last. Hope you all enjoy!!! Pucker up!!
She is such an angel!
Such a flirt!! A long day in the car!!


5 comments:

Janine said...

Oh my goodness so fun! I am jealous of the dimples

Childress Family said...

She is so adorable! I love the videos

Allen family said...

Oh, the dimples are so cute!!! I can't wait til Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Childress Family said...

Liana and Lilly, I am so excited you are coming here soon. (we will miss you collin) Lilly will have a little baby to play with :) Can't wait to see you both, and finally meet Lilly.

Mubeen said...

Collin, I didn't know how else to ask you (except by phone but didn't want to bug you). Can I have your email address? I have a really funny dentist video I want to send you.