Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lillian On The Move

Alright I stink at posting!! I swear I will try to be more consistent!! Sweet Lillian continues to grow and is the light of our lives. She is getting cuter and cuter by the day! I just put up a few pics and I will try to get a video up maybe tomorrow. The adorable dress in the picture below is from the Larson's (Aunt Jody I want you to know she got more compliments when she wore that dress, it is absolutely the cutest!!) Hope all is well with everyone!!! Enjoy!!



3 comments:

Mubeen said...

Liana! Just wanted to say that I hope you have a fabulous trip! It was good to see you yesterday for a bit! When you get back, let's get together!

JB2 said...

What a great blog! You three look like you are so happy. What a beautiful daughter you have. I look forward to seeing you around the new year!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Liana! Lillian is so cute! Did she dress up for Halloween? Tyson was a soccer star. I just started a blog. check it out texanlife-cooperfamily.blogspot.com