Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lilly Goes Flying

Well our Lilly just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is getting more interactive everyday and it is so fun! Collin suprised me with a trip home and Lilly and I braved the airplane and had a wonderful time! The video at the end is kind of long...but she never has talked that much into the camera!! I was so happy to document it! So if you get bored skip ahead!! Alright, I hope ya'll enjoy. Halloween pics are forth-coming! Lilly and her daddy getting ready to go for a walk!
Smiley Girl!!
Laurel with cute little Adra and Brandon with our Lilly
Just hanging in her swing
Home sweet home! Lilly asleep in her Nana's arms!

4 comments:

Janine said...

I love the baby noises. She is getting so big! How fun to be home.

Kathryn Cooper said...

Wow that video was too cute! That is so fun.

Mubeen said...

How adorable!!! I miss those little baby sounds. Glad your trip was a fun one, Liana!!! Hope it was easier than you thought it would be!!

Jill Shaner said...

I wish we could have met Lilly when you were closer! She's adorable.