Thursday, December 11, 2008

No, no, no

Lilly's latest is saying, "no". It honestly is the cutest thing. I know it will eventually not be as cute, but for now it is adorable!!! She also will smile a cute cheesy smile when you ask her to-I love it. We are just plugging along at the Kraus home. Trying to get ready for Christmas and such. Collin got into Ortho here, and I couldn't be more happy or proud. He is my superman. I'm so incredibly grateful for all the blessings we have. Merry Christmas to you all.















6 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun!!! I love that way she says 'no' and shakes her fingers. SO CUTE. Zoe sat on my lap and watched the videos with me and was talking back to Lilly the whole time. So funny. We need to get the girls together again!

Karen S. said...

Okay, I actually have 2 comments. One is about Melanie's comment. Look what time she left that!! 2nd is for you... yeah for staying in Dallas! I'm just as excited as you are! She still says "no" cute. It's not cute when they're yelling it at you. Enjoy it now.

Critchfield fam said...

I loved the videos; so cute! I love the finger with "no, no" Kailee now says "no night night" or when she doesn't want something, in her whiniest voice, says "no thankyou." Kids are so much fun! Lily's hair is getting so long. We miss you guys. When can we hang out? How about Wednesday night?? Are you free? I'll call you.

Allen family said...

You are so going to regret that "no" thing!!!! It is super- duper cute though! I can't wait to see ya'll!!

Miranda said...

so cute! We miss you guys! Merry christmas!
Miranda

michigan_herrs said...

Congrats to Collin! Lilly is very cute. Glad all is going well! Take Care! - Rachel