Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trick or Treat Lilly style!!!

Okay so I have more videos I want to post, but Blogger keeps freezing on me!! I will try to do another post either today or later this week. Lilly is sitting with me on the computer chair right now, so this will be brief!!! My sweet little daughter wants to be a part of EVERYTHING I do. Which on the one hand is pretty adorable and on the other is sometimes a bit of a challenge. She is so fun. She is cutting through 4 new teeth, my poor little baby. I wish I could do it for her!!!! Hope all is well with all of you!!! I am going to try and see if I can get this posted!!!!

























































































































































8 comments:

Mubeen said...

Cute pictures! I just love her in pigtails!

Janine said...

SUPER cute. I wish you posted more (don't feel guilty, I'm just saying...) I miss your little girl!

KC& Sterling said...

I want to frame the 'bedhead' picture and put it up in my house! So adorable! What a cute helper you have!

mb said...

DUDE!!! You are wearing my winter formal dress in that one picture! That was my favorite dress I ever had, bravo. Why was i not told? That is so lame.

Oh yeah, and your daughter is presh. She has some great faces.

Melanie said...

Those pictures are great. Lilly is such a ham! I love those pigtails.

carli k said...

the picture of her with bedhead hair is FABULOUS!! So darling! I really hope we get a chance to get together soon!

Allen family said...

Love the pictures!! I miss you guys! I am so glad we get to see you in just a few weeks!!!!

Critchfield fam said...

I love Lily's face and smile; she is an adorable little girl. She has beautiful eyes! What were you guys all decked out for? You guys looked like movie stars in that one pic. I have to get me a shirt like that shiny gold one you have!