Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, I decided to do some more pics from Christmas. I added some from our Christmas here in Texas prior to our visit to my parents house. We have had such a wonderful holiday season!!! We have been sickies here this past week, we are hoping to recover soon. I'm sick of coughing I must say!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I got a chance to watch one of the DVD's that we got for Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Skousen's videos. What a treat!!! I love my family and I'm so grateful for pictures and videos to capture the things we would otherwise only have a faint memory of. Love to you all!!!


Brandon, Collin and Lillian Christmas morning
I just thought this pic was too cute!! Nick with Reid This cracked me up. They parked themselves in the middle of the kitchen floor!!!
Adorable little men!!!!
Lilly eyeing the bread basket!!
Having fun in her exer-saucer
She loves her Daddy
Fun with GG!!!
She loves to play with these huge cups!!
Lilly and Grand-dad



2 comments:

Mubeen said...

Too cute! Missed you on Sunday, Liana! I was gonna call to see if all was well but I just read your blog!! Feel better soon!! We need to hang out again soon!! Let me know when is good for you!

Janine said...

SO cute! I love her little hiccup-laugh. And, I am a bit partial to my boys...
Love ya