Monday, January 28, 2008

Lilly Loo Hoo!!!

My Lillian is growing up so fast!!! And getting cuter by the day!!! She is expressing her opinions and lets you know if she is unhappy or when she wants something. I have included a video with her first taste of rice cereal. She loved it!!! She is rolling all over the place and trying so hard to move in any direction. I'm trying to crack down on her sleeping. I have spoiled her and consequently I am still not getting sleep. So we are trying to be a little bit more structured in our sleeping. Thus far I feel like it has back fired, but I have been assured by my sisters that I need to keep on keeping on!!! This mommy stuff isn't for the faint of heart. It is hard work. But it is my favorite kind of work!!! I love my little girl so much!!! Hope you all enjoy the pics & video.


Smiles
I love this little sweater, she looks so grown up!
My little fuzz head
What'sup!!!
Humoring mommy with a little smile
My beautiful
Playing, playing, playing
Smiling up at her daddy
My little darling!!!




5 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

She's gotten so big. What a cuttie!

Mubeen said...

That is so precious!!!!!!!!!! She is growing up so fast! Enjoy every little moment!! You guys are great parents!!

The Larson's said...

Oh Lilly is so cute! She cracks me up with those dimples. We are way excited to have you over this weekend!

Janine said...

She looks so big. I can't believe how much she's grown since we saw her. BTW, the sleeping thing will get better...just stick to your guns. You are the mommy, eventually some things will be the way you want them and not the way she does!

Childress Family said...

Such cute videos, Farrah loves to watch them at the same time! It feels like it was just yesterday Farrah took her first bite of cereal! Wow, time flies so fast (too fast!). We miss you all so much. LOVE YOU ALL!