Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gettin bigger!!!

Liana is getting bigger & bigger! As of today, she is 32 weeks & due in less than 2 months!
Our new roommate for the summer, Maribeth, grabbin for baby!We love when the Skousens come to visit! Please come more often!
David (Elder Roemisch) & Maribeth off to the single's ward! They had to make it know that they weren't boyfriend-girlfriend!

We are super excited b/c we have a new roommate! The Skousens came to visit in early May for Liana's baby shower. Aunt Debbie & David Roemisch came to visit too! We had a blast, & are excited to have Maribeth with us for the summer! She just got a job working at the business office of Apple Orthodontics. She's pumped b/c she gets full time hours & great pay. Good things have been happening to us recently, & we feel so blessed. The Lord has been so good to us, & we are so grateful! Liana's belly continues to bloom, but so does her heartburn. Our sweet little baby is karate-kicking Liana's ribs; however, we are so excited for her arrival! We continue to love living so close to Mom & Dad Kraus! They too have spoiled us more than we deserve, and we are forever grateful for their continual showering of love! We miss & love you all!

3 comments:

Childress Family said...

Liana you look great! I want to come visit so bad!!! Hopefully we will be able to after the baby is born. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Janine said...

Liana you do look great. I love these sites...apparently I don't talk to all you guys enough. I learn something new everytime I look. Love ya!

Caseyfam05 said...

I know you do not know me, but I came across your blog, through my best friend Jessica Christian Milkwick. I happened to notice that you Liana, and I are due around the same time, July 26th. I would love to email chat or something. My name is Amy and my email is caseys0325@hotmail.com!!!! If not, that is okay too, good luck with your pregnancy and delivery.