Tuesday, May 8, 2007

BABY PICS!!!

Here is an adorable profile shot of our little girl! "Wake up, little one!!!" ... she didn't respond :)
Wow!!! Are those ballet feet or what??? I guess she's gonna take after her momma! How much do ballet shoes cost?


Here are a few pics of our sweet, precious child at almost 29 weeks. Isn't technology great??? This is from Dr. Herzog's 3-D ultrasound machine, allowing us to see incredible images of our little girl. She wasn't awake at all during the photo shoot, ignoring continuous prodding from the sonographer. I guess she's gonna be a stubborn one! When Liana sent me one of these pics on my phone, I nearly left school right then to go home and see the rest. We can't wait to meet our little darling!
We love and miss you all! Very soon we'll be putting up pics from Liana's baby shower last week! We had Mom and Dad Skousen, Paul, Maribeth, Aunt Debbie, and David here visiting us all weekend, and we had a blast! More pics will follow soon!


2 comments:

Childress Family said...

So adorable! i can't wait to meet that little one!!! We miss you guys so much, and I really hope that farrah and I will be able to come visit after the baby is born. love you guys!

Big Yellow Forehead said...

wow. technology is really amazing!