Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bracelets











That is what Lilly calls braces. Yeah she is pretty cute. All is well, girls are getting bigger and Lilly is such a little girl- the baby is gone. Kind of makes me want to cry but is awesome to witness as well. Collin is busy, life is busy, we are just busy. It is good busy though, we are blessed. I'm getting so excited for Halloween, Lilly is going to be Sleeping Beauty and Lucy is still up in the air. I miss my family, we all need to live closer to each other!!!! Here are a few pics and video. I miss you all so much!!!

Lucy tickles from Liana Kraus on Vimeo.

A conversation with Lilly and Lucy from Liana Kraus on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Janine said...

thanks for the sweet post. miss you guys!

Childress Family said...

Adorable. Your girls are so beautiful! Can't wait to see you all again. Love and miss you

mb said...

can't believe how big lucy is!! OOOOh, I want to come visit!!

Jan said...

The girls are so cute. I can't wait to see you all! I love the way Lucy is still somewhat in the just waking up mode. Pirate's Booty for breakfast huh? Sounds good to me! Love you!