Sunday, February 17, 2008

Longest post EVER!!!!

Alright!!! This is a BIG post!!! Lilly is growing by leaps and bounds and we are just trying to keep up!!! I wanted to show all the new things she is doing. She can pull herself up to a standing position, almost crawl, and sit up all by herself. She is getting so big and her personality is coming out. It is so much fun to watch her grow and develop. We of course are very proud parents and love her more than she will ever know!!! Hope ya'll enjoy!!!

























Ist time eating her veggies - PEAS!

Lilly standing by herself! Super strong quads!

HILARIOUS - she is not liking the green beans

Jumping in the Jumparoo!

Attempting to crawl - almost there!

6 comments:

Mubeen said...

Yay to a new post! She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her! Love the pic of her in the blue dress!! ;-) Brings back memories! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Kathryn Cooper said...

She has such a pretty face!

The Larson's said...

Oh she is so cute and I especially love the dry heaving on the green beans. Bella does the same thing with the green beans and peas! Bella just was so smiling as she watched Lily trying to crawl, I bet it will be any day now. We need to get together soon and play. Hope you are doing well. We should have been each others date on Valentines :)!!

Allen family said...

She's pretty cute!!! I love the way she "crawls". She's almost up on her feet! I think she may end up doing the bear crawl at some point in teh future! I love you and miss you tons!!!!

michigan_herrs said...

Time is FLYING by! She is a suepr cutie! Love the green beans!

Janine said...

Oh my goodness. I love that she looks like she's about to cry with the green beans. And she's pretty good with the almost-crawling. So cute.